Fancy starting your career without any debt? How about earning while you learn? Too good to be true? Not if you join Bowmer + Kirkland.
We offer modern apprenticeships and sponsored education programmes for school leavers. We will support you on a part-time course in construction or surveying – either at HNC or degree level. You will work with our teams on construction projects while attending college or university one day a week. On the job training is the best way to learn and we make it easy for you.
‘Earn as you learn’ – our benefits package for school/college leavers:
- Competitive starting salary and six-monthly salary review for trainees.
- Mileage allowance
- Membership of the Bowmer + Kirkland Group Personal Pension and Life Assurance Plan.
- Bonus scheme after 12 months’ continuous employment, related to salary and achievement of targets.
- 25 days annual leave – one extra day after every three years’ of service (up to a maximum of five extra days)
- Financial support for college and university study on approved courses
- Membership fees of relevant professional bodies paid e.g. RICS and CIOB
- Access to a benefits website which offers discounts on many things from theme parks to films, games and music
N.B. All benefits are subject to continuing review and possible change.
Please click here to view a Diary of one of our Trainee Estimators
Please click here to view a Job Description of one of our Trainee Estimators
Please click here to view a Diary of one of our Trainee Quantity Surveyors
Please click here to view a Job Description of one of our Trainee Quantity Surveyors
Please click here to view a Diary of one of our Trainee Construction Manager
Please click here to view a Job Description of one of our Trainee Construction Manager